Compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience, Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision, vacation, sick/personal days, 401k plan.
We are seeking experienced (10+years) top level refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning technicians. Applicants should have a strong knowledge of commercial refrigeration, commercial air conditioning and commercial heating including hot water and steam boilers, hot water heaters, and associated controls. Applicants should be able to function as a lead technician and crew leader. Strong diagnostic capabilities are a must.
Excellent pay based on experience and ability! Great benefits package including: Full medical, vision, dental, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan, OT available, year-round employment.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Knowledgeable in Diagnostics of Cold-side Kitchen Equipment including: Walk-in/Reach-in Refrigerators, Walk-in/Reach-in Freezers, Low-Boys, Blast Chillers, Ice Machines, Roof-top units, etc.
- Must have strong Electrical, Plumbing & Mechanical Knowledge
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Proof of Refrigeration Certifications
- You live in North or Central New Jersey
- Must have your own Tools
- Valid and Clean Drivers License
Company vehicles and uniforms provided. This is an excellent opportunity to join NJ's leading service company with 44 years in the industry.
For a confidential interview, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "HVACR tech" in the Subject Line. You can also fax your resume to 973-276-0822 Attn: Al Toscano or fill out the form below.