Dispatch Department Customer Service Representative
This is a GREAT position with a growing Service Company with great benefits and a fun company culture!
We are looking for a bright, energetic, computer savvy applicant who can build an outstanding rapport with customers over the phone and quickly learn our computer system. You should have excellent communication skills, active listening skills, and the ability to follow through on all tasks given.
Who is Jay-Hill Repairs?
For nearly 50 years, Jay-Hill Repairs has been the premier Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Company and Parts Distributor in the state of New Jersey. Since 1972, we have delivered prompt, professional, and expert service to our customers throughout the spectrum of food service establishments including: Corporates, Schools & Cafeterias, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Healthcare Facilities, and many more. We provide factory authorized service on Commercial Cooking, Refrigeration, Ice Machines, Ware Washing and Food Prep Equipment. Some of the most prestigious companies & brands in the world trust us to service and maintain their commercial kitchens.
Why work for Jay-Hill Repairs?
Our employees are the HEART of our business!! At Jay-Hill Repairs, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource! We truly believe that happy employees make for happy customers!
We offer a fun company culture, a comprehensive benefit program, and competitive compensation.
At Jay-Hill, we encourage a fun company atmosphere where each employee feels comfortable in their environment. We have a great calendar of events and activities for employees to participate in through the year and employee appreciation events with rewards.
Company Benefits include: Contributory medical, dental & vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(K) with company match, & various insurance offerings.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Experience multi-tasking & handling high inbound call volume. You should enjoy busy work days.
- Experience making outbound calls to customers for follow-up.
- Experience handling inquiries via Live Chat is a PLUS.
- Excellent verbal communication and professional phone etiquette.
- Verbal and written fluency in English. Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational skills and follow through.
- Ability to work with office staff and customers at all levels.
- Team player who enjoys working with others.
- Detail oriented and able to follow direction.
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, etc.
- Focused work ethic – self starter
- Energetic, upbeat, fast learner, pleasant and positive attitude a must
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Answering phones and booking incoming service calls into our system
- Routing calls to the appropriate person/department as needed
- Following up with customers via phone
- Responding to Live Chat inquiries from the website
- Customer Service
- Support the Dispatcher in routing technicians and communicating with customers.