Jay-Hill Repairs is a thriving, third generation, family-owned company. Our employees become part of our family. We believe that the better we treat our employees, the better the care our customers receive.
Why Jay-Hill Repairs?
- Full-time, Year Round Employment, No Seasonal Lay-offs
- Gain additional, Factory Training on Refrigeration, Ice, Gas, Steam & Electric Eqipment
- Competitive Pay, Great Health, Dental & Vision Benefits, Vacation, Sick Days, 401K plan
What will you work on?
- Commercial Ranges, Combi Ovens, Pizza Ovens, Other Ovens, Warmers, Kettles, Skillets, Fryers, Toasters, Slicers, Mixers, etc.
- Dishwashwers, Conveyor Dishwashers, Under Counter Dishwashers, Glass Washers, etc.
- Walk-in & Reach-in Refrigerators, Prep Tables, Refrigerator Drawers, Ice Machines, etc.
- HVAC Ground and Rooftop Units
Where will you work?
- Corporate Cafeterias, Hospitals, Schools, Nursing Homes, Chain Restaurants, Fine Restaurants, Pizza Parlors, Diners, Government Facilities, Universities, Arenas, Bakeries & More. Anywhere people cook food to serve others.
What kind of Training can I expect at Jay-Hill Repairs?
- Factory Training on Multiple types of Equipment
- CFESA (Commercial Food Equipment Service Association) Training & Certification
- Safety Training
What are we looking for in a Potential Candidate?
- Top Grades & Excellent Attendance Records for Apprentices & Trainees
- Proven Mechanical/Electrical/Refrigeration or HVAC Aptitude
- Documented Professional Experience on the Job, 5+ years
- Clean Drivers License
- Pass Drug Testing as required by our Corporate Clients
If you’re looking for a career & not just a job, take a look at our current openings:
Compensation: Excellent Salary Commensurate with Experience, Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision, Vacation, Sick/Personal Days, 401K Plan
We are seeking an experienced Sales/Account Rep to maintain, grow and develop Northern & Central New Jersey market. Knowledge of commercial kitchen / restaurant equipment, refrigeration and HVAC desirable.
Position: Full Time Commercial Heating Refrigeration A/C Technicians (North & Central NJ)
Position: Parts Department Assistant
Compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience, Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision, vacation, sick/personal days, 401k plan.
Extremely busy Parts department needs a sharp, experienced, smart and organized Assistant Parts Manager. Must be Computer literate, not afraid of hard work, have excellent communication and phone skills, be detail oriented and have a great attendance record, as well as being team oriented. Must be comfortable with understanding of electrical terms, components, and exploded parts schematics.
Compensation: Excellent Salary Commensurate with Experience, Excellent Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision, vacation, sick/personal days, 401k plan.
Full-Time, Career Minded, Cooking and Refrigeration Technicians Needed
Jay Hill Repairs, serving New Jersey since 1972, is seeking qualified individuals to join our team of Field Service Technicians out of Fairfield, NJ. Cooking and Refrigeration and HVAC technicians are all needed due to steady growth of customer base. Technicians are dispatched from Home each morning and return home at the end of day.