Refrigeration Technicians Needed...
Jay Hill Repairs, serving our customers since 1972, is seeking qualified individuals to join our team of Field Service Technicians. Our steadily growing customer base is located throughout the state of NJ and includes corporate cafeterias, schools/universities, hospitals, nursing homes, chain restaurants, and many more. Our Technicians work in professional kitchens on commercial grade refrigerators, freezers, walk-inboxes, reach-ins, low boys, ice machines, roof-top HVAC units as well as commercial cooking and ware-washing equipment.
Why work for Jay-Hill Repairs?
At Jay-Hill Repairs, we understand that our employees are our most valuable resource and are at the heart of our business! We appreciate and compensate employees at all levels and invest in your growth through factory training and industry certifications. We supply each technician with a fully stocked, full size, service van and attractive, professional uniforms with complimentary cleaning service. Technicians are dispatched from their home each morning and return home at the the end of the day. Many employees, both inside the office and out in the field have stayed with us until retirement. Build your career with us; a strong, secure, fair and forward thinking company that takes care of its employees and has a fun company culture.
Desired Skills, Abilities & Required Experience:
- Strong Knowledge/Experience in Installation, Diagnosis & Repair of Commercial Refrigeration & Ice Machine Equipment
- Must Have Own Set of Professional Tools
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Factory Training or CFESA Certifications a plus.
- Cooking Equipment Experience is a plus.
- Strong Electro-Mechanical Skills – HVAC Experience a plus.
- EPA Certification Required
- Clean Drug Screening
- Ability to Lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Desire & Aptitude to expand into the diagnosis & repair of Commercial Cooking Equipment