Warranty Authorization Form
Thank you for choosing Jay-Hill Repairs for your Manufacturer Warranty repair needs.
Jay-Hill Repairs is the premier Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Company and Parts Distributor in the state of New Jersey. Since 1972 we have delivered prompt, professional, and expert service to our customers throughout the spectrum of food service establishments. We provide factory authorized service on Commercial Cooking, Refrigeration, Ice Machines, Ware Washing and Food Prep Equipment.
Some of the most prestigious companies and brands in the world trust us to service and maintain their commercial kitchens! Here’s why they choose Jay-Hill Repairs:
- Factory Authorized Service Company and Parts Distributor for over 100 Major Manufacturers
- Largest Team of Factory Trained and CFESA Certified Technicians
- Largest OEM parts inventory of any service company in NJ
- Fully stocked service vans to complete the repair – often on the first call.
- Honest and transparent business practices
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
Below please find Jay-Hill Repairs’ Warranty Authorization Form. Please take a moment to review and agree to the terms of service, and we will schedule your warranty service call immediately. Thank you for choosing Jay-Hill Repairs as your provider for commercial kitchen equipment repair both in and out of warranty. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you!
Jay-Hill Repairs is the Authorized Service Agency for most major equipment manufacturers in the state of New Jersey. However, we are not the manufacturer and cannot make the final determination as to whether or not your equipment or the necessary repairs will be covered under warranty. We see it as our job to advocate on your behalf with the manufacturer to ensure the best possible outcome for you the customer!
Warranty Coverage – If the Technician’s diagnosis reveals an issue that is NOT A PART FAILURE, MANUFACTURER DEFECT or if the MANUFACTURER DETERMINES THAT THE REPAIR IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY, then payment for the service call will be the responsibility of the customer and will be due upon completion of service call.
Please be advised that Manufacturer Warranty Does not cover the following:
- Parking: If onsite parking is not available, the customer is responsible to pay for the technician’s parking with a credit card or identify a specific lot where the technician can park free of charge.
- Wait Time: The manufacturer will not pay for the time a technician has to wait to start the job. If the technician can not start the job upon arrival, the call will need to be rescheduled and the customer will be responsible for the time and travel charge for the call.
- Moving or Relocating equipment Cleaning of Equipment: The manufacturer will not pay for time spent cleaning the equipment. If the technician has to clean the equipment as part of the service call, the customer is responsible to pay for the time spent cleaning.
- Equipment Maintenance, including Defrosting: The manufacturer will not pay for time spent on performing maintenance to your equipment, including defrosting evaporator coils. Please defrost your equipment prior to the call or you will be responsible to pay for the time spent defrosting the unit.
Upon completion of your service call, if it is determined by the manufacturer that the equipment is not covered under warranty, you will be responsible for paying for the service call using the credit card on file (last four digits entered below), cash, or a company check.
Our non-warranty service rates are as follows:
- First Trip Charge of $215 which Includes Travel and the First Hour of Labor.
- Labor: $120/hour in 1/2 hour increments after the first hour is completed.
- Parts/materials are additional as needed.
- Return Trip Charge $47.50
These rates apply to work hours between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday. Overtime rates will apply to all work performed between 4:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Double Time Rates apply to all work performed after 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, after 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, all day Sunday, and on any Non-Working Holidays.
You may pay by Credit Card, Cash or Company Check.
Please read the terms of service below and check the checkbox indicating that you have read and agree to them. Remittance of this form is required to secure your warranty service call. Thank you for your business!