BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Are you looking for a career in a top industry making top pay?
Experienced Technicians in our industry can make over $100,000 per year!
We are seeking technically oriented individuals interested in being trained for a career in the Food Service Equipment Repair Industry. The ideal candidate has demonstrated basic technical competency in prior work experience or by attending an accredited technical school. You enjoy identifying, diagnosing and solving problems and have an eagerness to improve your technical proficiency and grow your career.
LEARN OUR TRADE WHILE GETTING PAID!
Cooking / Refrigeration / Ice Machine Repair
Our Technicians work in professional kitchens on commercial grade ovens, ranges, fryers, steamers, kettles, griddles, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, ice machines, roof-top HVAC units.
At Jay-Hill Repairs, we provide both Factory (Manufacturer) and CFESA Master Certification Training. We train in all areas of food service equipment repair: Gas, Steam, Electric, Refrigeration, and more. Once trained, you will be provided with a fully stocked company van, tablet, cell phone, and professional uniforms with cleaning service provided. You will be dispatched from your home to jobs in your area and will return home at the end of the day.
Full Time, Year-Round employment, Salary Starts @ $15/hour, Full Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401k Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days. Overtime available.
- Basic mechanical, electrical, plumbing, or HVAC knowledge (via school, work, or other)
- Know your way around basic tools (having your own tools is a plus). MUST have own Multi-Meter and know how to use it. Must know how to read a basic tape measure.
- Current and clean driver’s license. Access to a car. Pass a drug test and background check.
- Positive attitude. Professional work ethic & appearance. Customer service mindset.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Spanish a plus.
- Computer literate.
For a confidential interview, email resume to email@example.com with “Helper” in the Subject Line. You can also fill out the form below.