Are you a dispatcher with experience in a service industry?
Join our Team! This is a great opportunity to build your career with a large service company that has been in business for nearly 50 years! We are looking for an experienced Dispatcher to maximize technician productivity by scheduling multiple types of service calls, ensuring the right technician is assigned the right job based on skill set and location, and routing technicians throughout the day in an efficient manner with minimal overlap and drive times. This position has the ultimate responsibility of ensuring that the customers are informed of the scheduling, progress and confirmation of service calls.
- Prior experience dispatching for commercial kitchen equipment repair, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical or plumbing contractors in the Tri-state area IS REQUIRED.
- Experience maximizing Technician Productivity through proper routing and call prioritization
- Knowledge of repair and/or maintenance services a plus.
- Proven Customer Service experience. Friendly personality and professional presence in-person and on the phone.
- Experience handling high call volume
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate (MSWord, Outlook, Excel) and a quick study on new software
- Strong Verbal and Phone communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, good at following direction and follow through.
- Focused work ethic, self-starter
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Upbeat, fast learner, pleasant and happy attitude.
- Enjoys busy workdays and able to work under pressure
- Answering customer calls
- Dispatching multiple service technician
- Providing exceptional customer service by ensuring customer satisfacti
- Providing logistical support to the Service Manager and communicating with fellow employees and customer
- Call booking
- Data entry
- Filing as needed