Experienced Sales / Business Development Representative
Industry-Knowledgeable, upbeat, go-getter wanted!
Commercial Food Service Repair organization serving Corporate, Commercial, and Institutional clients seeks experienced Sales/Account Rep to maintain, grow and develop Northern & Central New Jersey market. Knowledge of food service, commercial kitchen / restaurant equipment, refrigeration and HVAC desirable.
- New Client Acquisition – Expand business foundation and revenue sources by following up with existing prospects, generating new leads, and selling potential new customers. Personally meet with prospects to evaluate needs, design solutions, estimate costs, present proposals, negotiate complex sales agreements, close the sale, and integrate contract requirements with business operations. Identify potential customers by researching industry and related events in the Food Service industry. Utilize CRM database for identifying prospects, tracking needs, logging key contacts, and communications
- Manage Existing Customers – Assist in servicing existing clients by resolving complaints, investigating problems and developing solutions, and making recommendations to management. Proposing the approved solutions to deepen engagement with existing customers, and by cross selling additional services. Create stronger recognition by customers for quality, integrity, and commitment to partnerships that result in strong repeat and referral business.
- Marketing and Promotion – Design, create, and implement programs to increase sales. Bring experience and execute programs in defining successful marketing strategies, sales programs, and influencing sales personnel. Ability to develop, tailor, and present sales presentations to small groups.
- Reporting – Keeping management informed by submitting Prospect/Sales results, and other activity through reporting including daily call reports, weekly work plans and territory analysis. Attend weekly staff meeting to report on progress.
- Integrity – Protect our organization’s brand by keeping proprietary and customer information confidential.
- Prior experience working in a commercial kitchen or in the food service industry. Knowledge of commercial cooking, refrigeration, and/or HVAC a huge Plus!
- Proven track record of successExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative Sales Approach — Selling to the customers’ needs
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Clean Driver’s license required.
- Professional, presentable, and engaging
- Strong references