We are seeking experienced Sales/Account Rep to maintain, grow and develop Northern & Central New Jersey market. Knowledge of commercial kitchen / restaurant equipment, refrigeration and HVAC desirable.
- New Client Acquisition - Expand business foundation and revenue sources by following up with existing prospects, generating new leads, and selling potential new customers. Personally meet with prospects to evaluate needs, design solutions, estimate costs, present proposal, negotiate complex sales agreements, close the sale, and integrate contract requirements with business operations. Identify potential customers by researching industry and related events in the Food Service Industry. Utilized CRM database for identifying prospects, tracking needs, logging key contacts, and communications.
- Manage Existing Customers - Assist in servicing existing clients by resolving complaints, investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management. Deepen engagement with existing customers by cross selling additional services. Recognized by customers for quality, integrity, and commitment to partnerships resulting in strong repeat and referral business.
- Marketing and Promotion - Design, create, and implement programs to increase sales. Experience defining successful marketing strategies, sales programs, and influencing sales personnel. Ability to develop, tailor, and present sales presentations to small groups.
- Reporting - Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reporting including daily call reports, weekly work plans and territory analysis. Attend weekly staff meeting to report on progress.
- Integrity - Protects our organization's brand by keeping proprietary and customer information confidential
- Prior experience in the commercial kitchen equipment, refrigeration, and/or HVAC field.
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative Sales Approach - Selling to the Customers Need
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Clean Drivers license required.
- Professional and presentable
- Strong references
Compensation includes base plus commission. Benefits include: Contributory Medical, Dental, Vision, Earned vacation, sick days, paid holidays, 401K retirement plan, EOE.
Or, fill out our online form below.