If you answer YES to 2 or more of the following questions, you should consider an Inspection Agreement for your Kitchen equipment.
- Do you have more than 15 pieces of equipment in your kitchen?
- Do you have trouble remembering to change water filters, descale steam equipment or clean and sanitize your ice makers?
- Would it help you to have a knowledgeable technician let you know when a piece of equipment has exceeded its ability to be economically repaired?
- Do you have refrigeration equipment surprise you by running warm or not cooling at all?
- Are you responsible for the kitchen yet you do not work in the kitchen?
Here are the advantages of an Inspection Agreement:
- You can focus on your daily work with many fewer surprise failures of equipment in the kitchen because our factory trained technicians will find minor problems and quote repairs before they become serious issues.
- Ice equipment and steam equipment will stop failing due to clogged water filters.
- Budgeting for replacement equipment can be much easier.
- Loss of product in refrigerators and freezers can be reduced or eliminated with consistent coil cleaning (dirty coils are the primary reason refrigerant stops cooling).
- Our professional, expert technicians will be your “eyes in the kitchen” assisting you in complete and overall control of all the kitchen equipment assets.
For more information, give us a call us today.
Don't miss out! Sign up today to receive our latest blog posts, equipment tips, special offers, promotions and breaking news!